We love children at Sola! We genuinely hope to see your children grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ (2 Pet. 3:18). We also recognize that it is God’s command for parents to disciple their children, (Deut. 6:6, Eph. 6:4) and we strive to support and equip you, as we serve you and your children.
Our Mission is to…
1. LIFT JESUS HIGH IN OUR WORDS AND ACTIONS.
- As we teach and interact with your children, pray for your family, and seek to serve you, we hope to always lift Jesus high and give all the glory to God.
2. KEEP EVERYONE SAFE.
- We take safety seriously. Our volunteers go through a rigorous application process before they work with minors at Sola. This includes a written application, interview with an elder, criminal background check, and mandatory safety training. Volunteers must be mature believers who have attended Sola for at least 6 months. We use the safe, secure system, Kid Check, for checking kids in and out.
3. FOSTER RELATIONSHIPS WITH FAMILIES AND TEAM MEMBERS.
- Our volunteer team works well together and want to get to know you. We pray for our families and classes and look for ways to invest in your family.
4. PARTNER WITH PARENTS AS THEY SPIRITUALLY GUIDE THEIR CHILDREN.
- We recognize that we only get a few hours each week to tell your children about Jesus. It is our hope to support your family as you disciple your children.
On Sunday Morning…
We offer classes for children ages birth through kindergarten during our Sunday gathering, but we also welcome children to stay with their parents in our times of worship. Children often start the service with their parents in the auditorium and then get dismissed to go to their class with a Sola Kids’ Volunteer after we worship through singing.
If you do choose to bring your children to the Nursery or Sola Kids Department at the beginning of the service you are welcome to drop them off 10 minutes prior to the times listed below. Kid Check stations are available for you when you arrive. If it’s your first time checking in, just let the greeter know…we’re happy to help you!
The Nursery welcomes children ages birth – 2 years old.